Tarkett’s ever popular DESSO Stratos collection has long delivered specifiers practicality, affordability and style. To retain its status as one of the flooring industry’s most celebrated products for delivering on form and function at an exceptional price point, Stratos has been reimagined with even more creative freedom and improved environmental responsibility in-mind.
Stratos presents 24 carefully selected design options. Seven of the original colours sit alongside a suite of warm and cool neutrals and 12 statement accents. With flashes of bright yellow, pink, orange, teal, aqua and aubergine now in the mix, architects and designers can tap into a playful palette that is easily and effectively combined with an expanded six Stratos Blocks for stand-out commercial settings that meet every end-user need.
- Circular Selection
- Available in a playfull palette of 24 colours
- Deliveres practicality, affordability and style
- Standard with DESSO EcoBase backing
- Cradle to Cradle® Silver level certified
- Made with 100% ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon yarn made from recovered waste materials
- Optional with the SoundMaster® Lite acoustic backing
Type of manufacture: Tufted 1/10" Structured Loop Pile
Pile fibre composition: Solution dyed BCF Polyamide 6 and ECONYL®
Dimensions: 50 x 50 cm / 19.68" x 19.68"
Total Thickness: 5.5 mm / 0.2 inch
Total Pile Mass: 550 g/m2 / 16.2 oz/yd2
Secondary Backing: Desso EcoBase®
Classification of Use: 33 Commercial - heavy use