From the Ancient Greek word for Linen, the new DESSO Linon collection, takes inspiration from the timeless appeal and tactility of irregular woven fabrics and gives the look renewed relevance with a refreshing pop of pastel. Linon’s 18-strong colour line is what sets this collection apart. Nine natural shades stay true to the raw simplicity that makes this textile application so versatile, while the rest of the palette allows specifiers to explore more playful routes for zoning. Hushed, dusky pink tones, mauves and light blues sit alongside greys and other near neutrals. The insightful use of colour and texture comes together to create a soft, homely canvas with a welcoming, smart-casual appeal - fitting for today’s workplace settings. The 50x50 cm structured loop tile is a great office all-rounder that respectfully and creatively challenges tradition.
- Circular Selection
- Available in 18 strong colours
- Offers softness and tactility to commercial spaces, creating a ‘home away from home’ in the workplace
- Standard with 100% recyclable DESSO EcoBase backing
- Optional with the SoundMaster acoustic backing
- Contains 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon yarn
- Cradle to Cradle® Silver level certified
Type of manufacture: Tufted 1/10" Structured Loop Pile
Pile fibre composition: Solution dyed BCF Polyamide 6 and ECONYL®
Dimensions: 50 x 50 cm / 19.68" x 19.68"
Total Thickness: 6.0 mm / 0.2 inch
Total Pile Mass: 610 g/m2 / 17 oz/yd2
Secondary Backing: Desso EcoBase®
Classification of Use: 33 Commercial - heavy use