Combining the strength and durability of real marble with the shapes and patterns of rocks shaped by the sea, the DESSO Breccia carpet tile collection makes for a fresh, revitalising welcome in any interior.The subtle veining found in marbles and minerals are reflected in an energising colour palette of seven shades, from blue-grey to green and metallic yarn, evoking that sense of fresh salty air and a crisp but healthy sea breeze. The juxtaposition between polished stoned and rugged, raw surfaces can be found in the patterns on these carpet tiles, capturing nature’s rough and entrancing elements with simple colours and durable materials.
- Circular Selection
- Available in 7 colours
- Mirroring the subtle veining found in marble and minerals
- Standard with 100% recyclable DESSO EcoBase backing
- A stunning more organic form, with an infinite series of fading lines
- Cradle to Cradle® Silver level certified
- Optional with the SoundMaster (Lite) acoustic backing
Type of manufacture: Tufted 1/10" Structured Loop Pile
Pile fibre composition: Solution dyed BCF Polyamide 6 and ECONYL®
Dimensions: 50 x 50 cm / 19.68" x 19.68"
Total Thickness: 6.5 mm / 0.26 inch
Total Pile Mass: 760 g/m2 / 22 oz/yd2
Secondary Backing: Desso EcoBase®
Classification of Use: 33 Commercial - heavy use