DESSO AirMaster Tones offer patented technology which is proven to be 8 times more effective in capturing and retaining fine dust than smooth flooring solutions (PM10) and 4 times more effective than standard carpet solutions (PM10).AirMaster Tones is available in 12 colours, including six neutrals, ranging from dark to light, and six soft pastel accent colours, including soft pink/red, blue and green shades. The result is a delicate colour palette not previously available in the AirMaster family. AirMaster Tones can be combined with AirMaster Earth, to allow designers to create zoning and routing in open plan spaces, or to provide dramatic statement design features and centre-pieces in meeting rooms and reception areas.In addition, the AirMaster Tones carpet tiles also feature Colback® Gold, a primary backing with up to a 95% decrease in antimony content, designed to help preserve finite antimony reserves and promote safer tile recycling.
- Circular Selection
- Available in a delicate colour palette of 12 colours
- Reduces the concentration of fine dust in the indoor air
- First and only carpet product with GUI Gold Plus label
- Standard with 100% recyclable DESSO EcoBase backing
- Standard with Colback Gold®, low antimony secondary backing
- Optional with the SoundMaster acoustic backing
- Cradle to Cradle® Silver level certified
Type of manufacture: Tufted 1/10" Structured Loop Pile
Pile fibre composition: Solution dyed BCF Polyamide 6 and ECONYL®
Dimensions: 50 x 50 cm / 19.68" x 19.68"
Total Thickness: 6.0 mm / 0.2 inch
Total Pile Mass: 675 g/m2 / 19.9 oz/yd2
Secondary Backing: Desso EcoBase®
Classification of Use: 33 Commercial - heavy use